Empowerment of crore of Tribal’s and Rural brethren of Bharat by making them socially strong educationally aware and economically vibrant and self-reliant so that with their involvement the Mother Bharat reaches the pinnacle of glory.
- To provide non-formal primary education through cost effective One Teacher school (O.T.S.) i.e. Ekal Vidyalaya.
- To promote health-care by health-care education and first aid under Arogya Yojna.
- To achieve economic development by educating and training for small vocations and imparting training for Zero Cost Natural Farming with the cheapest and most effective manure prepared with cow dung and pesticide with cow urine.
- Empowerment education by creating awareness about their rights, achieving their dues out of government projects with the help of Right to Information Act, enabling them to become self-reliant and live with self-respect.
- Cultural and spiritual awareness with sanskar education.
- Achievement of rural urban co-ordination by vanyatras undertaken by urban citizens in the tribal villages.